Here’s your chance to #WinWithNEFF and pick up a hamper of amazing vegan goodies loaded with flavour. Tell us in the comments which delicious vegan dish you’d love to create. #NEFFpassion (T&Cs apply)
1. The competition is for the chance for one person to win a luxury superfood hamper of £54.95 value (“the Prize”). The competition is free to enter and is open to anybody based in UK and Ireland aged 18 years and over. Entrants opt-in to the competition when they tell the promoter what vegan dish they’ll love to create on their Facebook or Twitter social media accounts. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be selected at random by 25th January.
2. The competition is only open to people based in the UK and Ireland, aged 18 years and over. Entries shall be accepted from 18th January 2021 until the closing date of 11:59pm 22nd January 2021.The promoter shall not accept any entries received subsequently.
3. To be in with the chance of winning the Prize, entrants will need to publish what vegan dish they’ll love to create on their Facebook or Twitter social media account with the hashtag #NEFFpassion.
4. The winner will be contacted via private message by 25th January from the NEFF UK social media channels. Once contact has been received from the winner, they will be announced on the NEFF UK social media channels. If the winner does not reply within 15 days, they will forfeit the prize and an alternative winner will be selected.
5. The prize will be posted to the home address of the winners. Please allow up to 14 days to receive your prize.
6. Only one submission per person is permitted.
7. The Promoter will not accept entries that are: (a) made on behalf of others and joint submissions; (b) completed by third parties; (c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; (e) incomplete.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to reject those entries which it considers, in its absolute discretion, to be in bad taste, do not comply with these T&C’s or are fraudulent.
9. As the winner of the competition, you agree that the promoter may use your name and entry that you provide to announce the winner of the competition.
10. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to extend or withdraw the competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the competition draw due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute Prize of equivalent quality and price in the event of unavailability of the Prize.
14. Please note that there is no cash alternative to the Prize.
15. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these terms and conditions, at any time.
17. The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
19. The Promoter/Data Controller BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 01844007 with registered office at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, MK12 5PT, United Kingdom.